Owning a business that owns or leases Commercial Watercraft exposes you to significant risks and liabilities. Understanding these risks and liabilities is what we focus our attention on at Charter Lakes. This enables us to provide the insurance protection our clients need at a price they can afford. We have developed a new, highly competitive commercial Hull and P&I Program for owners and operators of commercial watercraft.
Commercial Watercraft Owners Features:
- All Risk policy written on an occurrence basis
- Hull and Machinery is written on an Agreed Value basis.
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I) Liability
- Broad Navigation Limits
Types of Risks We Insure:
- Marine General Liability
- Jones Act/Maritime Employment Liabilities
- Cargo Legal Liability
- Excess Liabilities
- Additional Insured/Waiver of Subrogation
- Pollution Liability Buy Back
- Towers Liability
- Medical Payments
Navigating the Commercial Marine Insurance market can be a challenge. Let Charter Lakes be your guide to finding the best insurance solution for your business and your budget.